Sunday, January 30, 2005

I have a blog?!?

Wait. What's wrong with me? What am I thinking? I'm not a writer. Never have been, didn't think I ever would be. Well, I guess there is a first time for everything. If anyone reads this, that's great. And if not, well. That's fine, too.

Also, I really have great timing for starting a blog... I'm moving in a week. And, what am I doing now? Not packing! That's for sure. Not exactly the best thing when the all of my stuff needs to be boxed up and sent away so soon.

Oh, well.... Whatever happens, I'll figure it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger blairbecky said...

Ammmmmyyyyyy! Just wanted to say Hi!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

You can do it Amy!!!

_Do it Do it Do it (TM lala)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

woot for a blog!

6:29 PM  
Blogger JHD said...

Another member of your built-in blogger audience checking in! You'll be fine.

And look at it this way, a blog is the least crazy thing you'll have done this year! ;)

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home