Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Moving?

So, if one were to actually look in my apartment right now, he or she would have no idea that I am moving in just a few days. Seriously! What is my problem? There is really nothing I want more than to get the hell out of here, yet have I done much? Not really. I keep trying to justify things to myself like "Oh, I'm just getting rid of everything anyway." Or, "I'm just going to throw stuff in a box and ship it to my parents' house, so it doesn't really matter."

But now the clock is ticking. The guys coming to take my furniture away have been scheduled. I have mounds of clothes, and piles of books all waiting to be packed away into boxes. The piles for the garbage are reaching their limits. Yet, I have not really made a dent.

Looks like those all nighters from college will serve me well in the up coming days...

3 Comments:

Blogger blairbecky said...

I think everybody feels that way when they are moving. I wish you lots of luck and plenty of caffeine for the move.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

You can do it... Make a list with priorities and follow it. Deep breaths, coffe or soothing tea and music you enjoy...

::hugs::

11:01 AM  
Blogger AimsRos said...

Thanks, everybody! I appreciate all the good thoughts. I'm not stressing it too badly because I just found out about the fabulousness that is Staples. There, I can get more boxes, packing tape, and bubble wrap as needed, in addition to mailing out all of my boxes! Plus, it's right around the corner from my apartment. Whoever created Staples, thank you!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home